Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hardest of Hearts

Did you know that Florence Welch is only 25 years old? Next week her and I will be the same age. She's got a killer voice, a knack for writing amazing music,and millions of followers. What I have is so insignificant next to that, I can't even write it. The best part is she got discovered singing in a public bathroom. How do you even compete with that?... You don't. If she didn't have such a humble geeky personality and addicting music, I'd probably be too jealous to like her. I think it's time to get my Idol on the next time I drunkenly stumble into a scuzzy bathroom down town.



"Darling heart, I loved you from the start
But you'll never know what a fool I've been
Darling heart, I loved you from the start
But that's no excuse for the state I'm in"

No comments: