Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bringin it back.

I just spent the past 30 minutes or so rediscovering this blog. It's weird reading these old post and remembering what I was feeling or thinking back then. I was actually surprised that some of those ideas came from me. I'm still the same pensive person always stuck in their own thoughts, but I think it's safe to say that I'm a lot more positive then I was. Everyone has their doubts though.

Lately, I feel like there's been so much I've wanted to share and put out into the world, but I really haven't had the time. I think it's almost necessary to bring this back mostly because not many people read this so I don't have to worry about censoring myself. I'm also for the most part over facebook. It's hard to say or post what you want when you know your boss is going to read it or your mother is probably going to be the only one to "like" it. I'm also not a fan of blowing up someone's newsfeed with things that have no interest to them. I know my newsfeed is currently being overwritten with negativity about how people's lives suck. I sort of don't care and feel that there are most likely others out there who care even less. I think getting my thoughts back down on this site will allow the people who want to know what's up the chance to seek that out, and it will save those who don't from being bombarded.

No comments: