Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Lost World


I've started a list of places I want to go. Whether I actually make it to any of these places is beyond me, but at least I know where I would like to go. One of the places on this list is a village in the Philippines called Bang-an. It's a hidden mirage like city in the middle of no where. It's over 50 miles from the nearest town, and theres only one road leading to it. The only problem is, no one ever goes there so finding it will be really hard.
I also have been looking at the Ta Prohm junge temple in Cambodia. It is so old that trees have grown on top of some of the buildings caging them in with their roots. It's such an odd rare site and I want to make sure that one day i see it for myself.
I guess I just want to travel to places I haven't seen a million pictures of. I want to skip the crowds and find my own paradises. Sounds like another lame dreamer speech, but I'm really set on doing this one day. Lately I feel like I've been just wasting a lot of my life doing a lot of nothing. I need to make sure I make something of it in case this is all I get.

No comments: