Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Seeing Things

I keep finding these "signs" that I think are hinting at what I am suppose to do. I'm not sure if I really believe in signs, but these are really weird coincidences. Maybe its my conscience just helping me figure out what I really want. Sometimes I believe our conscience has more of a voice then we think, like dreams for instance. It may not be that far off to think that something deep inside is making certain things stand out in order to help me answer my questions. That's probably all signs are, your brain helping you to tap into what you really want.

Either way... I think I found my answer. I'm not telling anyone because we all know I'm bound to change my mind.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You are very welcome, there i no song of his that I don't like.
He's greatness.

Ohh and by the way I MISS YOU!